Friday, January 7, 2011

Leigh -d Xtreme-curves I was caught in exactly 5 minutes and 45 seconds, you have to fuck!

oacute; n not in the closet , go around with your sobris [info] read and lemon cake boob pass it this holiday , etc ..... And then comes when you download "the social network" and you see her at home, relaxing, because you refused to go to the movies because that gives you yuyu feisbuk and know that the movie was going to like Webo because it's a very good and you know before you see it but continues to rage that you like it: TE PILL IN THE FIRST FULL 5 MINUTES AND 45 SECONDS FROM THERE AND YOU ARE ALREADY LOST.
5:45 minutes in those first developed, by far one of the best conversations
llWe have not seen the same movie jajajajajaja - is visible from afar that Mark is an idiot and a nerd in equal parts, and I do not care what the views of his girlfriend - Must be terrible at school have given you collejas and now have many more pasta than anyone I know or do not know , although they gave collejas can always brag about it to friends "you can not believe I gave him at school to collejas feisbuk uncle? "Do not tell me it's not a good anecdote for family reunions jajajajajaja - is a bitch, but a bitch of big, invent something to miss you girlfriend from the pulp and finish without girlfriend but lined. The good part is qaaaaaan bit .........


Misfits and I'm watching ..... RARE but I like
Love, I've seen 5 brothers and less drama than I expected but I had a cojón pardon the taco and part of another, seriously, and Scotty Kevin has been like a penance to Lourdes on her knees and scotty want to !!!!!!!!!! WHY IS NOT PERFECT




My Kisses Angels
EDIT: can you believe someone is in the LJ nick:



taylor_kinney

?? ?? The fandom of Vamp Diaries, which grwalk virgin !!!!!! Go to your LJ (friends only) and see his header filled with pictures of TVD but your nickname is seriously weird because I only think about boys and Delena !!!!!!!, just see how big the LJ by Gale!
qui to link to the day glorious LJ

[mood theme

|
pissed off]

0 comments:

Post a Comment