Monday, January 17, 2011

# Intitl: ï - Catcher Console - Web Monitor Begins, officially, the season SARA

plus she is gorgeous. Be it known that I liked on Friday in the Critics Awards. If I take a stick ..... sandals, I do not like anything.






My number two, which probably is the one but I love Natalie jajajajaja: Olivia Wilde (in Marchesa) must fuck! Never thought I would put on the podium in my lists of peeling and watch her in second place. It is a dress like "merengue" worth? but it is very nice and is a real dress night gala and blablablabla, let that I like. I have no photo of the shoes, but better because they are a peep-toe horrible, spiky golden CHTMLXpublic web is a pain we go. In the above plan are well Natalie and Claire Danes (Calvin Klein), who may be simplistic but it goes something beautiful. I'll put in the pink with Sandra Bullock (Jenny Packman), by the hair, and just barely tell you that I do not like the bangs though the dress has its "that". Megan Fox (Armani Prive) is a nice dress but it may take some more bold or striking, really, further comment is whatever has been done in the face, so beautiful and sexy it is and this surgery has been unhappy face, a shame! Sofia Vergara (Vera Wang) say that is like pink ..... y. too not it, therefore so tight neck and the truth is that I find excessive. Then there is &our Nick ??????? And the other one is a single color is Milla Jovovich (Armani Prive), an ideal dress for an occasion like this and I feel great, you see the world as women can be beautiful in a ceremony ???????







Glee
The very irregular distribution. Diana Agron I must confess has left me pretty dead as far J. Mendel. Lea Michelle (from Oscar de la Renta) is a little pink and ruffles, what happens to that girl with the flyers Rilley Amber ...... eh ?????? NO, Jayma Mays .... NO, Jessalyn Gilsing .... NO (by a hair), Heather Morris ...... if yes and yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment