Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ceremony Program Thank You Line The world is crazy and I like the blonde? must be in the permanent loss of my panties

I see [info] peen (bytheway a great community and absolutely absurd only suitable for people with Mathew Foxx, Jack usease ek of lost BRIDE !!!!!! !!!!!) have published yet another list of men re-re-beautiful and sexy television.

And yep, my angels, all those wonderful men we see on our screens almost every week are there good tidy.

So I leave the wonders that I have come to the soul:

UNDISPUTED WINNER FIRST PLACE AND our beloved, and evildoers ADORADISIO OUR PANTIES:TV final: JOSH PETER JACKSON AS BISHOP OF FRINGE (formerly known as Pacey Witter in Dawson's Creek), Josh ains that breaks my heart breaks .... and my panties


In the post 11: THE HIGHEST VAMPIRE UNIVERSE, IE, Alexander Skarsgard (aka ERIK in true blood) ..... holy virgin what's wrong with blondes lately ??????




13: David Boreanaz as Booth in Bones (previously known as Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its own Spin Off)




14: Jensen Ackles as Dean WHINCHESTER agagagagagagaga then words are although



And that, hala! pa I leave you to go thinking I'm fatal TAKE TO PUBLICATION OF NEW ACTIVITY




radiopatio_qaf : a collective meme of the tenth anniversary of QAF,

entry passes to the party and your thing !!!!!!


[mood theme

|
dirty]

0 comments:

Post a Comment