Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sailboat Diagram Vocab una_princesa @ 2010-11-27T10:20:00

hope, and yes, I know what the fuck. I am very foul-mouthed but it is already worth everything. My mother says again, and perhaps you will be playing mourn. I know not. O yes. I know what the fuck.

And I saw that John had changed very much, but this time he drank a lot and smoked a lot, even went to a local strip club because he was very drunk and wanted to feel like on The Sopranos.

When I went to Alberto because I wanted to mourn, he said he wanted to give me a slap but it would do. Almu said that John is not brave and true, John is not brave, does what his father wants him to do, being a virgin live, study and be proud of him, but I know John does not care, or care in their own way, but basically he wants pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment